On the day prior to your agreed delivery date, you will be contacted with a 2 hour delivery window. This is usually sent via text. On the day of the delivery itself, you will receive a tracking reference number and a call 1 hour prior to delivery.
On arrival, the delivery crew will establish that they are at the right address and will inspect the access to the property as well as your room of choice to ensure that your item can be delivered safely without the risk of property damage. The bed will be taken to your room of choice where it will be fully assembled. All product packaging will then be removed as well as your old bed, which will be disposed of or recycled responsibly. You will also be asked to sign to confirm delivery of your item.
Sealy’s Covid-19 delivery update
The delivery process remains the same during this period with some additional measures:
- You will be prompted to contact Sealy’s customer service team at Panther with any additional delivery instructions.
- A call prior to delivery will be made to ask if you have any Covid-19 symptoms .
- All the usual services are still being offered, including delivering to your room of choice, removals, unpacking and assembly.
- Additional sanitation products will be used by the crew so they can clean their hands – all government advice will be followed.
- As usual, gloves and shoe covers will be worn upon entry to your property.
- Upon entering the property, if you desire a delivery room of choice the crew will ask you to maintain the advised distance while they make the delivery, again in line with government advice.
- The crew will also offer to confirm the delivery by signing on your behalf to ensure this can be a touch-free deliver.