Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

The name on the cheque is wrong. What should I do?

Please return the cheque to QVC Operations Centre, Finance Department, South Boundary Road, L70 2QA, enclosing proof of name change, and we will send a new cheque to you.

Did you find this page useful?